Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Turquoise.

My favorite color of Summer 2015. There's no doubt that turquoise is definitely in this Summer, it's been booming across runways all over. Along with turquoise I have been obsessing over cool mint, Klien blue and lilac purple.
Color Direction | Women's: Spring Summer 2015 by Trend Council.

You can add a pop of color or you can do the full color look. Here is a look of how I'd style my turquoise this Summer. I like to be bold and daring so I paired my fav turquoise Camel's Smoking Kills cap with my NEW Primadonna G. turquoise One Piece, Which you can purchase by clicking this link: Turquoise One Piece $30 + $5 shipping and handling.


Be sure to drop me a comment on your fav Summer 2015 look and how you'd style these fab colors!
XOXO, 
Primadonna G.

No comments:

Post a Comment