Monday, December 15, 2014

To be continued..

Why didn't you hit me back last night?
Was it something I said? Was it something you read?
& I hope this doesn't cause another stupid fight,
because us fussing and cussing over nothing could never make it right,
I scream 'you don't need no one else!'
selfish me, maybe too attached to what I wanted forever,
I didn't even notice the fact that we were slowly but surely detaching,
I just want you, I just want your love & your soul,
Please believe Im fighting with everything in me,
to keep you,
Not only as my lover but as my friend,
Because our connection is so strong,
being anything less than friends just feels so wrong,
I crave your presence, like a kid on Christmas Eve,
So please baby, please,
don't leave me wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment