Thursday, June 19, 2014

1930's Hollywood Glam Final Project!

Hello everyone!!! I hope everyone's day is going as well as mine! Today is the last day of my second quarter at The Art Institute of Charlotte, woot woot! "Moving on upppp!"(Fred Samford voice) Haha. But I made A+'s in all my classes! Yayyy! Hard work really does pay off! I just wanted to share my History of Fashion final exam with you guys! Please leave me your feedback and tell me what you think about my project.
The project was to find pictures from the 1930's of women who represented 1930's Hollywood Glamour and create a mood board. A mood board is a whole lot of pictures relating to a topic put together sort of like a collage but without the pasting and gluing. I used Photoshop to create the image. What's represented in the picture is the hairstyles, make-up, accessories, and clothing of the 30's glamour women, Please leave me your feedback! I would love to know what you guys think of my project. Thanks for reading, Much love Asia.


No comments:

Post a Comment