Monday, October 6, 2014

#FTOTD The Golden Camel

#FallTrendsOfTheDay: Camel Coats, Red Lips, Turtlenecks, and Furs

Hey everyone! I'd like to share my Fall Trend of The Day with you. I chose to pair this camel coat with a tight fitting black turtleneck dress to give the outfit contrast. To go with the dress and the coat I chose golden sneakers and earrings to add a little pop of glam. To spice things up even more I added a red lip and a neutral multi-colored faux fur scarf. To top everything off I gave her a bun and a brief case to give the look that elegance. So, this was my glamorous Fall Trend of The Day let me know what you guys think about it.
& don't forget to share your #FTOTD with me!

The Golden CamelSide note: The article in the picture is for design purposes only. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment